2016 Lift Serviced Freeride Dates:
Sundays - 10am to 4pm
July 16th (Saturday)
July 17th (overnight camping available)
September 10th (Saturday)
September 17th & 18th
Please check back as more dates may be added...
Free Ride Details
- $30 Lift Tickets
- 2 chairlifts will be running to access the trails
- The current trails are best suited for full-travel downhill bikes and riders with ample body armor.
- Limited rental bikes and equipment is available. Please see details below.
- Riders must have their own equipment (or rent) – helmets are required and body armor is recommended.
- The suggested minimum age is 14.
- Waiver required. CLICK HERE to download the waiver. Parent or guardian signature required for riders under 18.
- Please read the bike park rules at the bottom of this page.
We are happy to announce we now rent Rocky Mountain bikes. We have limited rentals available, so there are a few things you should know.
- Rental Bikes Available: Rocky Mountain Instinct, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt BC, Sherpa, and Altitude
- We strongly encourage you to pre-pay online to reserve your bikes. If there is inventory remaining, we do accept walk-in rentals, but there is no guarantee of availability.
- All bikes will be distrubuted by size and arrival times. Freeride days start at 10am. To have your pick of bikes, we recommend arriving early even if you have pre-paid online.
- Releases are required for bike rentals. You can find the release HERE.
- Helmets are required for all mountain biking. FULL FACE HELMETS are required for anyone on a rental bike. They are available for rent.
BIKE RENTAL RATES
|Rocky Mountain Bike||$39 per day|
|Rocky Mountain Maiden Downhill Bike||$89 per day|
|Full Face Helmet||$10|
|Elbow and Knee Pads||$10|
Optional DAMAGE WAIVER: $30
Renters are fully responsible for any damage to the bikes unless they purchase the DAMAGE WAIVER.
Damage Waiver does not cover loss or theft of bike; Damage Waiver does not cover damage due to bike set-up made by Renter without Resort consent; Damage Waiver Does not cover intentional abuse or damage.
To Reserve and Pre-Pay for your rental bike, please click on the date you wish to reserve your bike below.
|RESERVE YOUR RENTAL|
Lift Serviced Freeride: Thanks
A special thanks Gavin MacLeod, Chad Kempf and the many volunteers that put their heart and soul into building a great bike park. We are pumped to see what you have bult for the next Freeride date!
While the trails that will be open are mostly geared towards experienced riders, were working on expanding our offerings in to include something for the whole family – from green trails with blue options to double black diamond. Check out our regular schedule of lift serviced days with lots of great new trails, features and options as the year progresses.
copyright 2017, Schmitz Brothers, LLC