2017/2018 PASSES NOW ON SALE!
Now is the best time of the year to buy next year’s pass as prices are at the lowest price offered. Buy today--Prices Increase September 1st! October 1st!
For the first time ever, we are extending our August season pass pricing through the month of September! Because of our acquisition of Rock Snow Park, we want to give all of our new Rock customers the opportunity to purchase the best valued season pass in Southeastern Wisconsin! This special price extension will only happen this year.
Little Switzerland is now operating the Rock Snow Park in Franklin, WI. The good news for you: Your Switz Season Pass is valid at both hills!
Unlimited Direct-to-Lift Skiing & Snowboarding at Little Switzerland and Rock Snow Park
|Individual (Ages 7+)||
Before Oct 1: $289
|Family of 4*||
Before Oct 1: $889
|Children 6 & Under||FREE**|
2017/2018 SNO Passes
Unlimited Skiing & Snowboarding at Little Switzerland, Rock Snow Park & Nordic Mountain
SNO Pass - 10% off pro shop items in all three shops, all season long
SNO Pass - Additional bring a friend days
|Individual (Ages 7+)||
Before Oct 1: $305
|Family of 4***||
Before Oct 1: $935
*Four Family members on the same tax return. Each additional family member $99. Tot's 6 & Under Free in the Family Pass.
**Free when purchased as part of a family pass, or with an individual pass.
***The SNO Pass is only available in the individual pass and family pass options.
Do you have friends or family that are interested in a season pass? Now is the best time of the year to buy next year’s pass as prices are at the lowest price offered, and if you buy in the spring you get to ski the rest of that season for FREE!
CLICK HERE for the season pass waiver. These waivers MUST be filled out and sent to us after you purchase your pass!
Please note: Season Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be resold. If you cannot use your pass due to lack of snow, medical reasons, pregnancy, divorce, moving away or any other reason, you will not receive a refund. No exceptions will be made.
Protect your investment: We offer Season Pass Insurance at the time of purchase for $10 per pass ($40 for a family of 4). This means that if you are unable to use your Season Pass due to injury or medical reasons, you will receive a pro-rated credit toward your next year's pass. CLICK HERE for more details.
Why get a season pass?
Some people who enjoy skiing and boarding are hesitant about the idea of buying a season pass. Yet there are so many great reasons to buy them!
- Unlimited skiing for you and your family
- Two for the price of one! All Little Switzerland and Rock Snow Park season passes are valid at both resorts at no extra charge. Get three great resorts for the price of one with with the SNO Pass.
- It’s the cheapest daily rate by far
- You pay back the season ticket after only 6 visits with a family of four based on standard lift ticket and other costs
- Resort Partner Discounts
- Passholders receive half off lift tickets at Nordic Mountain in Mt. Morris, WI (1.5 hrs away). Half off tickets are not valid during holidays, the holiday week, or with any other offer or discount. For unlimited lift access to three resorts, buy a SNO PASS.
- Buy a one day ticket, get a second day FREE at Big Snow resorts, Indianhead and Blackjack, Bessemer, MI.
- Three Complimentary Days at Ski Cooper, CO.
- You can go whenever you feel like it without thinking about the cost
- You’ll ski and board more, and become better at everything—the better you get, the more fun you’ll have
- You’ll really get to know the friendly Little Switz staff, and meet people and new friends on the slopes
- It will encourage you and your family to get out there and really enjoy winter-- no more cabin fever!
We look forward to seeing you and your family out on the slopes!
Direct to Lift Pass
Passholders must wear their passes visible to the lift attendants. Arm bands are available in the pro shop for $5 each.
Lost Pass Policy
It is the responsibility of the passholder to secure the pass to him or herself. If you lose your pass, report it to the ticket counter immediately and you will be issued a day lift ticket*. Passholders are allowed 2 day tickets after which time he or she must purchase a re-issued pass for $50. Passholders also have the option of immediately purchasing the re-issued pass.
*A driver license or ID is required for a complimentary day pass to be issued. The pass is for the passholder only. The ID will be returned after WE remove the day pass at the end of your session. Failure to return with the day pass or if any other person is caught using the pass, all of the following will be the result:
1. Revocation of season pass
2. $120 fine to Little Switzerland
3. Fine and Prosecution for theft by the Slinger Police Department
copyright 2017, Schmitz Brothers, LLC