Weddings & Banquets
Nestled in the beautiful Kettle Moraine located in the Village of Slinger WI, opened in 1941, Little Switzerland is one of the oldest ski resorts in the Midwest. Mix in millions of dollars of improvements while keeping the rustic resort charm, Little Switzerland provides a historic and unique venue your guests will remember for the years to come!
Hall rentals typically range from $500 - $1500 depending on event size, selected day of the week and optional venue inclusions.
Hall rental includes:
- Use of outdoor patio
- Use of sand volleyball court
- Use of indoor open air fire pit, with lounge area
- Use of 8 tv monitors with DVD players
- In-room sound system
- Full Service Bar
- (16) cabernet tables located in bar area with bar chairs
- (44) 36"x36" tables
- Custom event planning and coordination of your reception
- 300 upholstered chairs
- Homer Laughlin White Fiestaware China places settings
- Cake table, gift table, head tables
- Room set-up/clean-up
- Free onsite parking
- Use of game room
- Use of bean bag toss game
- Handicap Accessible
- On site ceremonies
- Linen rental (table clothes, napkins, table skirting, cabernet table cloths, chair covering)
- Excessive clean-up charges
- Chairlift rides
Corporate & Special Events
Breakfast Buffets - Range from $11/person to $14/person and include fresh brewed coffee. Minimum of 25 guests.
Lunch Sandwiches - Range from $13/person to $16/person. All sandwiches are served with your choice of Deli Salad or Chips.
Lunch Entrees - Range from $13/person to $18/person. All entrees are served with a dinner salad, choice of starch, vegetable and assorted dinner rolls with butter. Minimum of 25 guests.
Lunch Buffets - Range from $13/person to $16/person. Minimum of 25 guests.
For the best quote to meet your specific needs, please contact Jen at (262) 224 - 7598 with estimated number of guests and desired date of event. We understand that every event is different and we want to work together with you to make it a great, memorable day at an affordable price. We look forward to discussing your event with you!
copyright 2017, Schmitz Brothers, LLC