Skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing are great outdoor activities that are naturally socially distanced. At Little Switzerland, Nordic Mountain, and Rock Snowpark, we are also working hard to provide a safe and healthy experience for our guests and employees in response to COVID-19. Items for the upcoming season include:
- Season Pass Assurance - Free with all season pass purchases, assurance gives you the option to defer use of your pass until next season and offers a prorated credit towards next year in the event we are forced to close due to COVID-19. More Info
- Physical Distancing - We are evaluating all areas of our resorts and working to eliminate bottlenecks. Current solutions we are working towards and considering include
- Limiting group volume
- Reserving rental times
- Online food ordering
- Employee Protocols and Training - employees will undergo extensive training on increased protocols that may include masks, hand washing, and staying home when sick.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing
- Increased outdoor seating and space - at all three of our resorts, we’ve increased patio and outdoor seating options.
- RFID Ticketing - with radiofrequency lift tickets, you can now reload your hard card ticket online and skip the ticket counter completely.