2018 Bike Park Schedule
Sunday, May 20
Sunday, June 3
Friday, June 15 (Hike-n-Bike - no lift service 4pm - 8:30pm) $20. Advanced Price: $15
Sunday, June 17
Friday, June 29 (Hike-n-Bike - no lift service 4pm - 8:30pm) $20. Advanced Price: $15
Sunday, July 22
GRAVITY WEEKEND: Aug 3 - 5 See below
Friday, August 3 (Hike-n-Bike - no lift service 4pm - 8pm) $20. Advanced Price: $15 BUY NOW
Saturday, August 4 (Race)
Sunday, August 5
Sunday, August 26
Sunday, September 9
Sunday, September 23
Sunday, October 14
Hours: 10am - 4pm unless otherwise noted.
PLEASE NOTE: Bike Park days are weather dependent. Always check our website and social media in questionable weather. We will always do everything we can to open. Trails are strictly closed other than the dates listed above.
Proud to be voted the Best Bike Park in the Midwest
Gravity Biking Details
- $35 Lift Tickets ($20 for Hike-a-Bike Days [$15 in advance])
- 2 chairlifts will be running to access the trails
- The current trails are best suited for full-travel downhill bikes and riders with ample body armor.
- Limited rental bikes and equipment is available. Please see details below.
- Riders must have their own equipment (or rent) – helmets are required and body armor is recommended.
- Waiver required. CLICK HERE to download the waiver. Parent or guardian signature required for riders under 18.
- Please read the bike park rules at the bottom of this page.
Join us for our full weekend of gravity biking action! Starting with a hike-n-bike Friday evening, it's the only weekend of the year the bike park will be open Saturday and Sunday for riding. The highlight of the weekend will be the Downhill Race, Saturday at 4:30pm.
- Lift Ticket Only
- $60 weekend pass (Friday - Sunday)
- Friday Hike-N-Bike only (4pm - 8pm): $20 [$15 in advance]
- Saturday or Sunday Only: $35 each day
- Downhill Race Fee (Saturday, 4:30pm)
- Expert Open Class: $30
- Amateur/Intermediate & Women's: $25
- Kid's Race: $5
- USA Cycling Single Day membership: $10 (no fee for members)
- $5 of every entry goes to World Bicycle Relief
- Rough Camping Friday & Saturday night: $10 each night
- Lift Ticket Only
- Best Whip and Longest Jump Contests Saturday
- Food, Beverages, and Friends will be in ample supply
$249 for direct to lift access to all open dates for the 2018 season.
We are happy to announce we now rent downhill full suspension mountain bikes. We have limited rentals available, so there are a few things you should know.
- Rental Bikes Available: Rocky Mountain Maiden Park (sizes M and L) Kona Operator (sizes S and M) Kona Stinky 24" (size Junior/XS) CLICK HERE to see the Maiden Park. CLICK HERE for rental bike pictures.
- We strongly encourage you to pre-pay online to reserve your bikes. If there is inventory remaining, we do accept walk-in rentals, but there is no guarantee of availability.
- Renters are fully responsible for any damage caused to rental bikes unless the damage waiver is purchased.
- Releases are required for bike rentals. You can find the release HERE.
- Helmets are required for all mountain biking. FULL FACE HELMETS are required for anyone on a rental bike. They are available for rent.
BIKE RENTAL RATES
|Rocky Mountain Maiden Downhill Bike or Kona Operator Downhill Bike||$79 per day|
|Kona Stinky 24" XS or Junior Downhill Bike||$39 per day|
|Full Face Helmet||$10|
|Elbow and Knee Pads||$10|
|Full Protection (Helmet, elbow & knee pads, body armor)||$25|
Optional DAMAGE WAIVER: $30
Renters are fully responsible for any damage to the bikes unless they purchase the DAMAGE WAIVER.
Damage Waiver does not cover loss or theft of bike; Damage Waiver does not cover damage due to bike set-up made by Renter without Resort consent; Damage Waiver Does not cover intentional abuse or damage.
Bike Sizing Guidelines
(These are guidelines only. Bike sizing is at the discretion and comfort level of the rider.)
|Junior XS||5'2" and Under|
|Small||5'3" - 5'6"|
|Medium||5'7" - 5'10"|
To Reserve and Pre-Pay for your rental bike, please click on the date you wish to reserve your bike below.
Lift Serviced Gravity Biking: Thanks
A special thanks Gavin MacLeod, Chad Kempf and the many volunteers that put their heart and soul into building a great bike park. We are pumped to see what you think of the changes we have made for the next freeride date!
While the trails that will be open are mostly geared towards experienced riders, we are working on expanding our offerings to include something for the whole family – from green trails with blue options to double black diamond. Check out our regular schedule of lift serviced days with lots of great new trails, features and options as the year progresses.
copyright 2019, Schmitz Brothers, LLC