2020 Little Switz Bike Park
Select Sundays throughout summer and fall
|Friday, September 25th 4pm-dusk | Rider Appreciation Weekend*|
|Saturday, September 26th 10a-5p | Rider Appreciation Weekend*|
|Sunday, September 27th 10a-4p | Rider Appreciation Weekend|
|Sunday, October 4th - FINAL RIDE DAY|
*Rider Appreciation Weekend 3-Day Pass for $79 = 3 days of riding, t-shirt, 3 raffle tickets,1 free drink ticket, & 2 nights of camping. Come out for a fun 3-day weekend with small pop-up events held by the build crew, a movie premiere on Saturday evening, and a chance to win some swag!
-Trails are strictly closed other than the dates listed above-
Hours: 10am - 4pm unless otherwise noted.
PLEASE NOTE: Bike Park days are weather dependent. Always check our website and social media in questionable weather. We will always do everything we can to open. Trails are strictly closed other than the dates listed above.
Please note these key changes to operating:
- All tickets and rentals must be purchased in advance from our website. ALL dates are available for purchase now.
- Tickets will be refunded if you cannot attend due to COVID-19 symptoms or a positive test by you or anyone you have been in close contact with.
- Upon arrival, keep social distance and follow signs for one-way traffic through the ticketing process.
- Our staff is undergoing extra training on safety measures, social distancing, and cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- We need your help in order to operate the bike park safely. Please read and follow the Responsibility of Guests | COVID-19 below.
Gravity Biking Details
- $37 online bike ticket. Due to COVID-19 tickets and rentals must be pre-purchased online. We will sell a max of 250 tickets per bike park date. Already have an RFID ticket (hard plastic card)? Reload it online using the 6 digits on the back and skip the lift line.
- 4 chairlifts will be running to access the trails.
- The current trails are best suited for full-travel downhill bikes and riders with ample body armor.
- Limited rental bikes and equipment are available. Please see details below.
- Riders must have their own equipment (or rent) – a helmet is required (full helmets highly recommended) and body armor is recommended.
- A waiver is required. Parent or guardian signature required for riders under 18. Once the waiver is completed once online it is valid for the rest of the season!
Shore Line Guided Tour
First time riding at Switz Bike Park? Join the owner of Shore Line Cycle World for a FREE tour of the Bike Park! (must purchase lift ticket) The goal of the tour will be to show you around the park and explain the trails. Don't worry about your level of riding ability as this is designed to be a tour, not a skills course. We will match the riding level of the group to the tour!
The guided tour will begin at 11:00am on each bike park date (unless otherwise noted). Meet James at the Shore Line tent located near the lift load.
BIKE RENTAL RATES
|Premium Rocky Mountain Maiden||$99 per day|
|Trek Remedy 7, Fuel EX 7, Haro Thread One, Kona Operator, & Rossignol All-Track Downhill Bikes||$79 per day|
|Kona Stinky 24" or Junior Downhill Bike||$39 per day|
|Full Face Helmet||$20|
|Elbow and Knee Pads||$15|
|Full Protection (Helmet, elbow & knee pads, body armor)||$35|
Little Switz Bike Park rentals are provided and serviced by
Trek Remedy 7 (S,M & L)
Trek Fuel EX 7 (XS,S,M,L)
Haro Thread One Dirt Jumper (OS)
Rossignol All-Track (S, M, L)
Kona Operator (S & M)
Rocky Mountain Maiden (M & L)
Bike Sizing Guidelines
(These are guidelines only. Bike sizing is at the discretion and comfort level of the rider.)
|Junior XS||5'2" and Under|
|Small||5'3" - 5'6"|
|Medium||5'7" - 5'10"|
- We strongly encourage you to pre-pay online to reserve your bikes. If there is inventory remaining, we do accept walk-in rentals, but there is no guarantee of availability.
- Renters are fully responsible for any damage caused to rental bikes unless the damage waiver is purchased ($30).
- Helmets are required for all-mountain biking. FULL FACE HELMETS are required for anyone on a rental bike. They are available for rent.
Optional DAMAGE WAIVER: $30
Renters are fully responsible for any damage to the bikes unless they purchase the DAMAGE WAIVER.
Damage Waiver does not cover loss or theft of bike; Damage Waiver does not cover damage due to bike set-up made by renter without resort consent; Damage Waiver Does not cover intentional abuse or damage. Damage waiver can be purchased during the checkout process online.
Little Switz AirBnB | The Founder's House & The Apre's House
Ride in ride out AirBnB's located at the base of Little Switz! Great for bike park dates with large groups, click below to learn more and book your stay!
$10 Rough Camping
$10 camping is available on select ride weekends throughout the summer. You can purchase your $10 camping pass online while getting your ticket. Camping is held in our upper parking lot (gravel/grass) with no running water and no access to The Chalet. Porta Pottys will be available near the campsites.
A special thanks to Gavin MacLeod, Darrin Jaeger, and the many volunteers and trail builders that put their heart and soul into building a great bike park.
Little Switzerland Ski Area in Slinger, WI is hosting an online video contest with video submissions from our bike park. Videos can be from any time but must involve riding the trails at Switz Bike Park. Video submissions will not be accepted if there is footage from other mountain biking hills or outside of Switz Bike Park.
Video submissions must be family appropriate. This includes language, the content of the video, and any music added. Video submissions must not exceed two minutes and five seconds (2:05) or they will not be accepted. Only one entry per participant is allowed.
The submission deadline is Friday, September 25th, 2020. Participants must submit their video using the online form. Videos can be shared on social media and other channels but are not considered an entry until it has been submitted via online form.
On Saturday, September 19th, 2020 public voting at https://woobox.com/9uagf3/gallery?web=1 (or at https://www.littleswitz.com/mountain-biking) will open up. The top three voted videos will be screened at our customer appreciation ride weekend on Saturday, September 26th, 2020. The top voted video will receive a 2021 bike park season pass - which will be given out on Saturday the 26th.