2021 Switz Bike Park Tickets Now Available!
QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED
2021 Bike Park Ride Schedule
Sunday, May 23 | OPENING DAY | 10AM-4PM
Rough Camping Available*
|Sunday, June 27, 10AM-4PM|
Rough Camping Available*
|Sunday, August 1, 10AM-4PM|
|Sunday, August 15, 10AM-4PM|
Gravity Fest Rider Appreciation WKND
Rough Camping Available*
|Sunday, September 12, 10AM-4PM|
|Sunday, September 26, 10AM-4PM|
|Sunday, October 3rd | CLOSING DAY | 10AM-4PM|
-Trails are strictly closed other than the dates listed above-
PLEASE NOTE: Bike Park days are weather-dependent. Always check our website and social media in questionable weather. We will always do everything we can to open. Trails are strictly closed other than the dates listed above.
ROUGH CAMPING*: $15 camping (per night) is available on select ride weekends throughout the summer. You can purchase your $15 camping pass online while getting your ticket. Camping is held in our upper parking lot (gravel/grass) with no running water and no access to The Chalet. Porta Pottys will be available near the campsites.
2021 Bike Park Season Passes
2021 Individual Bike Park Season Pass
Limited quantities are available! A bike park season pass gets you unlimited direct-to-lift access for all of our bike park ride dates. Simply have your season pass visible on you/your bike and you are good to go. Once purchased, you will need to stop in at ticketing to get your photo taken and pass printed.
Please note: Bike Park Season Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be resold. Season passes are to be used by the issued pass holder only.
Gravity Biking Details
- $39 online bike ticket ($50 at the window if available). Due to COVID-19 tickets and rentals must be pre-purchased online. We will sell a max of 300 tickets per bike park date. Already have an RFID ticket (hard plastic card)? Reload it online using the 6 digits on the back and skip the lift line.
- 2 to 4 chairlifts will be running to access the trails.
- The current trails are best suited for full-travel downhill bikes and riders with ample body armor.
- Limited rental bikes and equipment are available. Please see details below.
- Riders must have their own equipment (or rent) – a helmet is required (full helmets highly recommended) and body armor is recommended.
- A waiver is required. Parent or guardian signature required for riders under 18. Once the waiver is completed once online it is valid for the rest of the season!
Little Switz Bike Park rentals are provided and serviced by
Rental bike inventory is very limited. We are still waiting for the rest of our rental fleet to arrive. We will update our online store once they do. Whatever is available now is what we have for rental bikes.
BIKE RENTAL RATES - Limited Quantities Available!
|Premium Rocky Mountain Maiden||$119 per day|
|Trek Remedy 7, Trek Session, Haro Thread Dirt Jumper, & Rossignol All-Track Downhill Bikes||$99 per day|
|Junior Downhill Bike||$39 per day|
|Full Face Helmet||$20|
|Elbow and Knee Pads||$15|
|Full Protection (Helmet, elbow & knee pads, body armor)||$35|
Bike Sizing Guidelines
(These are guidelines only. Bike sizing is at the discretion and comfort level of the rider.)
|Junior XS||5'2" and Under|
|Small||5'3" - 5'6"|
|Medium||5'7" - 5'10"|
- We strongly encourage you to pre-pay online to reserve your bikes. If there is inventory remaining, we do accept walk-in rentals, but there is no guarantee of availability.
- Renters are fully responsible for any damage caused to rental bikes unless the damage waiver is purchased ($30).
- Helmets are required for all-mountain biking. FULL FACE HELMETS are required for anyone on a rental bike. They are available for rent.
Optional DAMAGE WAIVER: $30
Renters are fully responsible for any damage to the bikes unless they purchase the DAMAGE WAIVER.
Damage Waiver does not cover loss or theft of bike; Damage Waiver does not cover damage due to bike set-up made by renter without resort consent; Damage Waiver Does not cover intentional abuse or damage. Damage waiver can be purchased during the checkout process online.
Little Switz AirBnB | The Founder's House & The Apre's House
Ride in ride out AirBnB's located at the base of Little Switz! Great for bike park dates with large groups, click below to learn more and book your stay!
A special thanks to Gavin MacLeod, Darrin Jaeger, and the many volunteers and trail builders that put their heart and soul into building a great bike park.
Lost Season Pass Policy: It is the responsibility of the pass-holder to secure the pass to him or herself. If you lose your pass, report it to the ticket counter immediately and you will be issued a day lift ticket. Pass holders also have the option of immediately purchasing the re-issued pass for $50. If any other person is caught using the pass, all of the following will be the result:
1. Revocation of the season pass
2. $120 fine paid to Little Switzerland
3. Fine and prosecution for theft